Re: Ghaith Nasrawi (URL)

Thanks for the trust Isam:) It's only my humble contribution and it's
always good to have others' suggestions too as I do not hold the Truth.

That said, you are totally correct about URL. We can simply consider it
an acronym and transcript it as is with the Arabic alphabet, or, since
this acronym has been lexicalized (i.e. acquired the value of a word in
practice), try to translate its meaning. I have the impression some good
translations have been suggested here. If not, throwing my two cents
would give simply... 3onwaan (mawqe3, which we can omit if there's no
ambiguity). I know this is also used for site, but it's expressive
enough to encompass any locator. Pick up whatever looks the most obivous
to you without much thinking anyway.

Salam,
Chahine