Re: some Suggested translations

Assalam
I have an opinion about the arabization:

Because we need to finish very fast I think it is better to keep all the
words which are symbolic as it is with no translation, like
Kate,KPart,IP,... with some places which will describe these words and -
about the correct arabic words - I believe we should never make it complex
and will go for our common Arabic language skills and should pick some
popular words and when we don't find will keep the English words as it is
(in English letters or in Arabic letters with the same spelling on the
english word).

I believe that we will never ridover the english language in computers and
all the time when I am searching for translated book to Arabic I was
checking does it mention the English words or it is translating all the
words. then I will take the one which mentioned the english words in the
english letters because no technical body can understand the translation to
Arabic of these words because it will be different from one publication
house to other and will be too much rare/strange/some times wrong. Also
after all do you believe that as a technical poeple will be able to assist
some body telling you about some messages is been displayed and there is
some words you will never understand?.
I believe that when we are doing our translation now we don't have the time
or staff to make the ideal translation and will never find
clear/easy/short/popular translation for all the words.

Open for discussions.