All the respect to Gamal

Salam All ..
	I would like to express my happiness and thanks for the great work that
Mohammed Gamal is doing .. he is moving fast in the kdebase ..  So I would
like to tell the new people like Mohammed Halabi .. if you don't start now
Mohabbed Gamal will leave you noting to do ! so let's start and try to follow
up with Gamal ! ( including me .. I had been slow in the kdelibs that is very
essential ) so people hurry up :)

Mohammed Gamal : You are like a machine :) and as I am checking the the PO
files posted until now .. your files had proven to be bullet proff .. almost
no Sytax mistakes .. way to go !

		Yours
		Isam Bayazidi