Re: For Newbies

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 07:00:35AM +0400, Mohammed Halabi wrote:
> just wondering, which file should i translate, i mean how do i know that the
> file i'm translating is not being translated by another person?

That's why we use CVS ;) You can also check
http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/arabeyes/doc/kde-i18n/ periodically
to see the changes. It updates instantaneously (as soon as any change
happens it will show it).
Also, if you are part of the translation team, there are other ways we let
one another know about who's done what. There is a private mailing list
which is only for that purpose, sending automated messages as soon as a
change/addition has been made - so you are always notified.

Where to start? Start on the kdebase/ directory. It needs to be finished
first.

I hope that helps.
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |