New Committers

Hello everyone!

We would like to welcome two new committers on the translation team:

Majid and Ammer

There will be two more cvs accounts to give for translators and then we are
going to stop giving accounts for translators. So, if you would like to get an
account and start working, now is the time ;)

This doesn't mean that you can't help if you want to! You will have to contact
one of the committers and have them commit your translations for you. However,
to minimize the amount of chaos that can result, we have to limit the number
of accounts with 'commit' rights.

Welcome and good luck!
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |