the kdelibs.po,cupsdconf.po,desktop.po and status

Hi All ..
The kdelibs.po translation is underway as you know .. any help is very welcomes and appreciated.. if you want to start on it and you have problems contact me ..
As for now, here is the status of the translation of kdelibs(numbers are rounded and not very precise) :
Total messages: 1990
Messages done: 1020
Messages Left : 970

Percentage of how much is left: 48.7%

As for cupsdonf.po here is the numbers:

		Total Messages : 132
		Messages Done : 123
		Messages left 	 : 9

Percentage of what is left: 6%

for desktop.po here is the numbers(Mohammed Gamal is mainly working on it) :

		Total messages: 2080
		Messages done:1060
		Messages left: 1020

Percentage of what is left: 49%

I hope that it will encourage you to step on and participate ..

Yours Isam Bayazidi