Re: Translation of some words

Sultan ..
Can you please give the full phrase you are translating that these words occured in .. you know .. we don't do a word2word translation .. maybe after seeing the whole phrase we can come up with a better one, with different words, but same meaning ( you know not everything that makes sense in English makes sense in Arabic in word2word translation) ..
For Zoom I translated "Zoom in"=Tas`3eer , and "Zoom out"=Takbeer .. and for Zoom alone we can use either the combination of both ("Takbeer aw Tas`3eer") on the most common of them ("Takbeer") which could hold the both meanings ..
Stencil could mean "kitabah" or "rosoom" or"nasekh" .. it depends on the phrase and position
about pica it is a measuring unit as the dictionary says.. I guess it should be written in Arabic , same word in arabic alphabet .
About cicero .. i guess it is a referral to a nation .. not even an English word with a meaning ..

                Take care
                        Isam Bayazidi