KDE files update, another step forward

Salam All..
	Moe had just updated out files so that they are up2date with the recent Mail
KDE changes in the translation files .. now our files can be more suitable
with the recent KDE versions .. Now I guess that our No. 1 Priority is to add
the needed translation, and fix the fuzziness that occured..

	the changes are not that much .. few strings added here and there ( about
100-15 in files that is done in kdebase .. all files) ..
	How can you help ? well .. take a PO file, and check it line by line .. and
add any missing translations, and when you see the tag "#,fuzzy" before and
sequance of msgid,msgstr then make sure to double check if the msgstr is the
correct translation for msgid .. if it is correct, remove the "#,fuzzy" line
that is before them, and continue ..

Any questions ? comments ?
--
		Yours