Re: a question

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:30:42AM +0400, Mohammed Halabi wrote:
> will,,thanx alot,, but i don't know what my modem is.. in the control panel
> its "ESS ES56STH-PI Data Fax Voice Modem".. this is my first time i hear
> about ESS,,, do u know what is this company... and is there a driver for
> linux to this modem??

a) I am not sure what that modem is really

b) this is not the appropriate mailing list for this discussion
   - http://www.montada.com/linux4arab/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=54 is
     a good place for such discussions

c) if you absolutely must ask on Arabeyes, please use the 'general'
   mailing list as it is a more flexible list as far as content goes

While I don't mean to discourage discussions of this nature, we just
don't want to loose the focus of the list. If enough people think it is
appropriate to setup another list for these types of questions (general
linux related questions) then we will create one. For now, we will use
'doc' to convery documentation/translation related questions and
discussions.

Thanks.
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |