Re: What's happening to you?

Salam All
	I was away for the past 5 days .. and here I am back .. I think that because
school and university started and we started to get more busy with it.. this
list got a little quite .. I am not worried about this .. as I am sure that
the people who started with us believed in the cause .. and the project .. so
we are safe :)
	About the KDE3 and the translation .. here is where we stand .. the root
directory of kde-i18n-ara is 100% done .. kdebase is about 35% done .. what
is very good ... as soon as we are done with kdebase .. we can say that we
are done with the essential part ...
	Other projects is undergoing that is keeping the arabeyes people a little
busy .. the VIM Arabic support is underway . and the Arab term dictionary is
almost done ...

	I will try to join you Mohamed Gamal in translation .. sorry I had been
away for some time.. but I am spending 100% of my PC time in Linux, avoiding
me to do Arabic editing .. I hope that I will be able to do Arabic editing
very soon ...

		Take care all

--
		Yours