Suggestion & Questions...!!!

Hi All,

1-I wants to ask about the case when we have word like that (&Exit Or &Login).
As I know & mean when we press ALT+E Or ALT+L the same action will be take as we choose the previous commands from the menu, But what the case when we try to translate that word to Arabic what it will be--->So I have suggestion to translate as regular and but &E or &L at the end of the word, I don't know I need to listen to you.
I want to take standard in our translation in those cases.

2-When we translate the word does the KDE program read it form left or right--->

msgid "Name=KDE-SGI" msgstr "الإسم=KDE-SGI"

msgid "Comment=Text based debugger from GNU in a konsole"
msgstr "التعليق=مزيل مشاكل GNU يعمل في وضعية سطر الأوامر"

In cases like that how I know.

So I need some help to understand ,also I want to know is there stander we go on it in some words like (Directory) may I translate it to Mojaled or Dalel.

Need help .

Thanks all

Ayman M. Galal