I'm REALLY FED UP

Salam,
I'm sorry to say that, but I AM REALLY FED UP.
There is absolutely NO HELP in the KDE i18n project, I
am just asking you "Will I do all the work alone? Will
you leave me stuck alone in this project?", Isam,
Nadim, & Moe don't get mad at me because you're the
only ones really helping me & I know that some of you
have certain circumstances, & the others are still
busy, so don't think I am blaming you because you're
the ones who are really helping me. (In addition to
Ali Ismaeel, who is the only one working with me in
translation).

This message goes ONLY to the ones who left the
project for no cause, so I am telling you If you've
any circumstances please come & tell me, don't leave
me alone.

Don't think guys that I am leaving the project, but
remember that we have to do as much of translation as
we can before Feb. 25th.