Re: A few things to note

On Friday 02 November 2001 03:37, you wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 12:32:57AM -0000, Anatolia wrote:
> > I totally agree with Isam not to freeze the CVS because we are still in
> > the working phase not debugging phase..
> > and if they provide us with their tools for checking will be great!
> > and sorry guys for not working hard on arabeyes but I well very soon
> > Insha'Allah..
>
> Okay, no freeze. However, the freeze I'm talking about is not a week-month
> long kind of thing.. it's a matter of 24-48 hours.

Well to have a 24-48 hours freeze every week (168 Hours) is long though ..
specially that the translation work is not consistant, but according to the
volunteers' time, so it will not be a good idea to have someone who just
decided to give some free hours to Arabeyes blocked with a freeze.

But Mohammed, what about the Tools that KDE people use ?
--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi