Going the easy way

HI all ..
Chahine suggests that we should go the easy way, and give the arabic alphabet to the english word that is known with their English names .. but I am afraid that we go far on doing this we will end up with a whole interface written in english with arabic alphabet ! How far should we go ?
- here is the list of few of the word that are known in their English names, and either does not have an arabic translation, or it is not known :
directory
symbol Link ( symlink )
filesystem
format
alias
applet
HTTP ( I think that this should stay at english letters, these names can't be used in arabic alphabet"
HOWTO
LILO
and other .. should we NOT use the English alphabet here ( specially for the last 4 examples ?) .. using the English alphabet is unavoidable, and using Arabic letters for it will confuse those who know the terms, or look for it in English later, to satisfy those who doesn't know the Latin letters...
Let's set our priorities here .. we need Linux to be understandable by the average Arab Computer User, not by my grandfather or grandmother, we can work on the grandfathers and grandmothers later ..

differences in translation between the words configure , Options, setting, preferences ..