More questions

what is your suggestion to translate:
- bookmark
- popup menu

and there questions:
- when dealing with Parameters, the %1 becomes 1% when writing arabic .. is that a problem?
- when writing strings with parameters the order of the parameter ( position) looks wrong .. continue and ignore, or skip for now ?
- lines from 1520 and after contain error messages Strings .. do we translate error messages ?
- as I understand, there is no problem in doing random changes in random places in the file .. the CVS will do the merge, right ?
- should we add the PO files in the same directory of their POT files ?