From: "Isam Bayazidi" <bayazidi at accessme dot com>
To: <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: Any new news?

Salam ..
   Should we install the latest Beta of QT to write Arabic ? or the 2.4 or
2.3 will do ? from where we can get the PO files ? I guess that you need to
explain what we are doing .. I read the manual for KBabel and I guess I
somehow understand what we will do ... I advise everyone to have a look at
it .. type "help:/kbabel" in the address bar in Konqueror .. and the manual
will show up ..
   Now ..what charset are you working on ? CP1256 or ISO?????-6 ? or it
doesn't matter ?
I agree with Majed that we should get going .. we are very excited and free
. don't get us down by waiting .. we could at least start working to train
and understand the PO and POT files and technology ... if we waited more
people who came in excited will get disapointed .. let's get going we can
do it in Notepad in the worst cases .. so let's not wait ...

                 Yours
                         Isam Bayazidi

http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/