[suliman at alsamhan dot net: RE: Al-Katib experiments]

-- Forwarded message from "Suliman A. Al Samhan" <suliman at alsamhan.net> -----

From: "Suliman A. Al Samhan" <suliman at alsamhan dot net>
To: "Mohammed Elzubeir" <elzubeir at fakkir dot net>
Subject: RE: Al-Katib experiments
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:02:03 +0300

Alsalamo Alikom

  The problem number 2 and 3 is from QT. I modify this error and send it to
trolltech and they put it in thier CVS.
Number 1 is from the keymap.
  If you take a look, I made a lot of changes in the arabic keymap. In our
site we have a new version that fully support arabic letters and others like
kasrs,skoon and shadda and so on. Only the complex letters like lam_alef and
lam_alefwithhamza are missed in the keymap. I contact ali Albin who created
the keymap and he is happy with my changes.

Regards,
Suliman..

----- End forwarded message -----

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |