Re: [developers] File with list of cities, latitude and longitude.

Salam

>Even if I use it, I still need an alternative methods,
>as the app will be ported to other symbian phones, which might not have GPS built >in.

GPS remains your best solution (I think all maemo and symbian phones
have GPS built in).  Besides, any other solution may need a huge
database installed on the memory of the phone (which is not
practical), or hosted on an external server that the mobile can obtain
data from (e.g. through WAP).

Regards

- Anas