Re: I have an idea for vte and gnome-terminal arabic support

Ok here is my version of the two files vtepango.c and vtepangx.c
replace the files in src/ having same name and compile it with
./configure --without-xft2

the problem that those functions were never called
I put all kinds of stubs and none of them was printed

_vte_debug_print(VTE_DEBUG_MISC,
"len=%d\told_y=%d\tnew_y=%d",j,y,requests[i+j].y);
g_warning("len=%d\told_y=%d\tnew_y=%d",j,y,requests[i+j].y);
system("wall Hello");

I hope someone tell me why?!

I can accept that my implementation is broken,buggy, or whatever
but "wall" command should display hello!!

so how to make vte use my code