ITL GTK+ config and Islamic Prayer for gdesklets

I have updated my GTK+ configurator to ipraytime
it's now with Arabic interface
and I have added a gnome gdesklets display and sensor
and for this purpose I made a high level python module that can be
used in any kind of such jobs

but my gdesklets display is ugly so please anyone helpme

try this

bash$ cd Sensors
bash$ python
>>> import IPrayer
>>> help(IPrayer)
>>> ip=IPrayer.IPrayer()
>>> n=ip.next_athan()
>>> print ip.format(n)

get it now from
http://www.thwab.net/downloads/Islamic-Prayer.tar.bz2

another thing
I think we need a unified athan server
which is installed in /etc/init.d/athan or something like that
instead having every program calling for athan

and programs just call it to make sure it's alive
[ -n -f /var/run/something/athan.pid ] && athan_server
..etc.
by the way I have uploaded some nice athan ogg files
www.thwab.net/multimedia/
like the high quality athan of Mecca (by Sudees or shreem I'm not sure)
and another one by alqatani