Re: Zekr in Debian

I'd leave the packaging license as it is since I don't really know.

We still have one warning:
W: zekr-quran-translations-en: using-first-person-in-templates quran-translations-en/present-Zekr-Quran-Trans-disclaimer
N:
N:   You should avoid the use of first person ("I will do this..." or "We
N:   recommend..."). The computer is not a person and the Debconf templates
N:   do not speak for the Debian developers. You should use neutral
N:   construction and often the passive form.
N:
N:   If this template is only used internally by the package and not
N:   displayed to the user, put "for internal use" in the short
N:   description.
N:
N:   Refer to Developers Reference, section 6.5.2.5 for details.
N:

Can you please fix it ? ;-)