Re: Arabic open source OCR

Oh well.  I'm not sure if my suggestions were relevant anyway, considering that a user could download and install HTK themselves.  With the pkgsrc package manager it's actually possible to create a package which has a build step that asks the user to manually download a file and then continue the build.   I don't know whether or not the Debian package manager can do that.