Re: Working on Quran project

Salam,
I just want to touch on one thing. Why you want to creat text data
component from the text  file? Actually, you can extract the text file
quite easily using laguage like Perl.
On the other hand, the text is incomplete. You can use my version of
the text if you like, but not 100% compatible with convention use in
the Quran project.

Regards.