Re: Zekr & thwab

--- Mohsen Saboorian <mohsens at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > please join me in my thwab.net project
>
> How? thawab-lib is a C app, but Zekr is a Java one!

I don't want to speak for Mr. Moayyad Sadi but there is the
potential for alot of commonality between the two different
efforts with regard to the data and how best to deal with it.

Look beyond the code/language and see how best both efforts
can learn/help each other.  You might want to give that a bit
of thought or possibly look at both projects' end-products to
see how best to align their on-goings...

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/