Re: Tools?

Hi ,
     i setup succefully wxGTK on my Debian Sarge and i configured it with unicode support .when i compiled helloworld there was a problem to use a library which i overcome it by editing /etc/ld.so.conf .and the compile was perfect by also adding any string inside _T() macro.when i changed the english letters by arabic they appeared  as starnge characters then i added to my g++ sentence  `wx-config --unicode=yes~` the result was the same then i defined a UNICODE const by #define UNICODE 1 the same how can i use arabic charcters

thx
islam