Re: Tools?

I think you are right moayyad, i tried a lot to use IDE with c++ but it take me no time to return to gEdit, actually IDE is very nice to get reference and autocompeletion but this is good with language like Java but c++ even the great MS stuff Visual Studio may Fail in autcompoletion and cross reference if for example you use Smart pointers family when we do you coding as you overide the -> operator in such cases getting used to grep and find is the better choice by the way, but i think currently eclipse begin to do a good job for java, c/c++ and python though  i worked with python plugin before that crash evey 30 minutes :(, but this was a year a go it may be better now.