Re: About arabic spell checker

Shewangizaw Gulilat a écrit :
Hello,
  I am a postgarduate student at AAU. I am working on spell checker for local language, Amharic. It is very similar to Arabic language. I want a paper regarding spell checker for Arabic language. Please send me who have any.
  Thank U

Salam,

I am Mohamed Kebdani, i am working on spell checker for Arabic (http://ayaspell.sourceforge.net/). If you want to use Hunspell http://hunspell.sourceforge.net/ I think you can find a good documentation at:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=29374&group_id=143754

--
Ayaspell project: http://ayaspell.sourceforge.net/
         for free arabic dictionaries: