AlModaqeq , Contributor request announcement

Alsalam Alikom All

A wiki page for AlModaqeq as a general idea and simple work flow is present at  http://wiki.arabeyes.org/المدقق_النحوي_العربي

I have done an invistigation to LangaugeTool , implementing Arabic in it will work fine as i now think in the logical section
though i think alot of experience will be needed int the lingual part to implement complex rules ,and alot of time will be spent in learning how to
implement in this framework , using XML or Java

Another thing is that the demo available at the langauge tool site http://www.languagetool.org/demo/ is not so statisfactory
i've tried it with some possible errors in the English langaue grammer , and found a siginifcant portion of errors were skipped .

So , if we will stick to the present framework , we'll have to go with its problems and possibly its faults , or we will go implementing the whole system from
scratch , that i think will be greatly both time effective and technically controlled.

Finally i am asking for both advice and contribution , we need help in developing such project , Mainly the programming will be done in XML and Java ,
yet a large portion remaining will rely mainly on the lingual part , so those who have good experience in arabic grammer are asked to generously contribute

Salam.

Mohamed Elsakhawy