Re: New developer available

--- Mohamed Badawi <mohamed dot badawi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I'm interested in Quran and ITL projects the most but I'm willing
> to work in other projects as well. Looking forward to hear from you.

Welcome aboard Mohamed, the Quran project [1] has really been neglected
way too long with M.Yousif disappearance (has anyone touched base with
him of late ?).  Do please start looking into it to see what needs to
be done, I also know that there are at least 2 or 3 other people willing
to contribute except they don't quite know in what manner or area and need
some direction.

In short, do move forward with the Quran project - download the Quran
CVS tree and get accustomed and familiar with it, read the docs within
and see how best to continue its progress.

BTW: I've heard in the past a number of people complaining about compilation
     errors and problems (I think on qtQuran) - so you might want to look
     into those issues as well in the very near term.

Debian package(s) would also be great once things get going.

Again welcome aboard and don't be afraid/shy to jump in and lead the way.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Quran