Re: Siragi

Emad,

My main problem is the segmentation, is not good i aim to extract a pattern to work with but i couldn't even get a good  pattern, honestly from time to time i tried to try different algorithm, and applying different filter to the image to get  a clear image, but i always frustrated by failure in over segmentation or under segmentations,  what  is your idea about using generated word lists do you intend it to use it for the OCR project, it will make it very slow.

I still from time to time trying it if anyone have idea's paper related to this issue sharing it will be nice.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed