Re: Zekr 0.4.0 final release

--- Mohsen Saboorian <mohsens at gmail dot com> wrote:
> In the name of Allah
>
> We are happy to announce the public availability of the
> Zekr (http://siahe.com/zekr) 0.4.0 final release.
> This release has a number of new features over version 0.3.0
> and works fine on *Win32*/*Mac*/*Linux*.

Mohsen, great Work (Barek Allah feehom) - I know I've raised these
questions in the past but I can't seem to figure what the reply/consensus
was.

 1. What license is the project under (and I'm not talking about its data
    files rather its Java components, etc).  I downloaded a couple of
    packages to see what is noted within (license and/or readme or ...)
    but didn't find anything regarding this topic.

 2. Would you be interested in looking into (and possibly taking over)
    Arabeyes' Quran project ?  It would be ideal to have one effort that
    would encompass both works instead of people replicating each others'
    work not to mention that the current Quran project's maintainer is
    missing (M.Yousif).  At a min it would be ideal for both projects to
    use the same set of data files and an agreed-upon approach XML scheme,
    etc.

Keep up the great work.

(http://voice.yahoo.com)