Re: Prayer Time calculation method for webbased application

--- Mahdi <mahdouch at gmail dot com> wrote:

[snip snip]

> I also understand the sensitivity of such maintenance (especially bug
> fixes). I don't want to be held responsible for people praying at the
> wrong time just because I forgot to update my libitl java port.

Have you given any thought to maintaining your Java code within Arabeyes'
CVS repository (under the ITL tree) ?  If so do please mail me privately
so we can set you up with an account, etc.

Regards,

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited