SiragiOcr: questions from a new comer...

Dears,
This message is adressed mainly to M. Tarek Fdhil, but also to all the involved persons in SiragiOcr project.
I have some questions to ask about:
1) I have seen the UML diagramm classes for this project, and the scenarios diagram. I think that this project needs also a detailed user case diagram and a specifcation document. Are these two document already produced?
2) This project is based on neural networks:good but, would it be wise to design the conception so that it would be easy to replace the neural networks with other approachs...
3) Who is who in this project? It seems that only Tarek is officialy involved and he gets from time to time some contributions (just like this one!!!).
Finally, you can consider me starting from this mail as a new (active?) memeber of the SiragiOcr community...
Regards,
Khayri...