Re: Storing Arabic and English in the same table ( Mysql )

Thanks Usef, I tried, this is what I got ....
I must be doing something wrong....

CREATE TABLE t1_test
(
    c1_utf8 VARCHAR(50) CHARACTER SET utf8,
c2_eng VARCHAR(50)  );

INSERT INTO t1_test  (c1_utf8,c2_eng ) values
( 'الْعَالَمِين' , 'test2' );

The result shows:

INSERT INTO t1_test (c1_utf8,c2_eng ) values
 ( 'الْعَالَمِين' , 'test2' )

But also when I select, I get the the same value.

INSERT INTO t1_test (c1_utf8,c2_eng ) values
('test' ,'الْعَالَمِين'  );