Storing Arabic and English in the same table ( Mysql )

Salam,

I need to create a table ( database mysql ), where I need to store data in English and Arabic.
In the internet, there were lots of suggestion/ tips how to work in multi-lingual environment, but some reason I could not able to handle it. I will be greatful if someone can help me in following:

A small sample code for:
1) Create table statement at least one column for English data and other column for Arabic data
2) insert statement to insert 1 or 2 rows.
3) select statement where data will be displayed in both the languages.

Well next step will be to display the data thru website using php. I should figure that out - but any help will be appreciated. :-)

Zajakallah Khairan.