To the person who is developing the "Prayer Time Calculator"

as-Salamu Alaykum warahmatu Allahi wabaraktuh

Dear Brother,

May this message find you with your best of health and highest
of imaan.
My name is Sami, i'm a graphic designer located in the
Virginia/USA..
We are building a website for our Muslim community here in North
America, and i'm wondering if you can tell me how to obtain the
source code for the Prayer Time calculator, so that we can
emplement it in the website.
Please note that i'm not looking for a program to download..
rather for the actual code that runs this application from the
backend system.

Jazakum Allahu khayran
Akhookum billah
Sami