UK Members ***Attention***

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

***IF I OFFEND ANYONE PLEASE FORGIVE ME***

I am asking for help from the UK members to sign my online Petition. I am a student who has been here in the UK for 12 years since i was abandoned at the age of 11, ever since then i have been studying, now i have around 6 months i complete my degree but the UK Immigration are trying to deport me even though i cannot read or write and barely speak the Bangladeshi language.

Please visit my website www.abulmuststay.co.uk there i have the full story.

Brothers and Sisters i have no one there in Bangladesh all i know is the UK, i am being treated with no compassion, all i ask is please pray to Allah and sign the online petition and i will be forever in your debt.

There is a Petition that you can print out and get more signetures form other brothers and sisters or if you can forward this message to everyone you know.

Once again i would like to appologise if i OFFEND anyone.

Thank you so much.

Abul