Re: Zekr Ubuntu Package

I had a look at the package and there are many issues. The main one is
the lib/ directory: you should add Depends: on what you need and *never*
ever embed your own copies of libs and jar packages.

Java, in fact differs from other Linux programming languages on this point. The only library one can assume for a Java application is JRE. One who had created the package also asked me if it is possible to make dependencies over Java libraries. ncurses, pthread and other linkable libraries are common among all Linux platforms, however no one has jakarta-commons-io, swt, or velocity on its Linux machine.

Please let me know if there was other issues.

Thanks,
Best.