Re: @Thamer: Prayer Time calculation method for webbased application

i don't think, maintaining them is quite as work-intensive as it seams. The main code won't change for a long time now. If we work hand-in-hand, i.e. pinging each other when some bug is removed from one of the codes, then i think it should be possible to maintain more than one native code.

Furthermore the command dl() in php is disabled in safemode. Some hosts refuse to deactivate safemode, thus loading the library won't be possible.

Mohammed Sameer wrote:
[snip]