Re: add Arabic support

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/download/external/less/less_composing.patch.tgz

>  would you if want to give me a solution or another way to add suppoer arabic
>  and thank you

The patch as is noted on the 'External Projects' section of Arabeyes'
website and within the less sub-section [1] has been accepted into the
application.  In other words, download a version of less that is at
least 385 and you ought to have gotten the patch/fix.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Less

http://farechase.yahoo.com