No more katoob releases.

Yes, As said in the subject.

Due to the complicated Arabeyes software release procedures, I won't release a
final version anymore.
Instead I'll take a CVS snapshot every now and then, Create a debian package and
upload it into debian.

My original post was here: http://www.foolab.org/node/755

Sorry for that everyone but I don't feel like complicating things for myself.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.