OpenOffice 2.0/ StarOffice 8.0

Hi All,
I would like to wish all of you a happy Eid vacation. I am interested to get some feeling about your evaluation of Arabic support in OO2.0/SO 8.0.
Things like:

- Is it usable from the user interface point of view?
- Is it easy for users to switch to OO/SO? or do users needs training to switch to OO/SO?
- Are you satisfied with the current Arabic support?
- What Arabic features do you like to see in next releases?

I would appreciate all your comments/experience.

Thanks in advance.
--
<http://www.sun.com> 	* Waleed Hosny *
*Sun Microsystems, Inc.*