Re: libquran audio data?

Assalamu 'alayukum

I find the recitation of mohammad al-khayyat really good, does somebody knows where I could find a complete quran
lecture of this reciter, mp3 or anything else , also in 1 files per surat.

I take a look at www.islamway.com  and www.islamweb.net without success, I find abdullahi al-khayyat and usamatu al-khayyat but not mohammad.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&package_id=67484&release_id=147894

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.

BodyID:1106450.2.n.logpart (stored separately)