Thanks for Your Help

Salam Alikom,

Just wanted to let you know guys that I am very thankful for your help
and script that you provided me to make Prayer Times script.

I am currently done with the site (in both en,ar) alhumdililah, which
is: http://www.IslamPrayerTimes.com.

The PHP scripts (one I did, the other islamas.lt did, both based on
Arabeyes project) can be found here:

http://www.islamprayertimes.com/free_prayer_times_php_script.php

Please tell me what you think and how I can improve the service.
Keeping in mind that both scripts will stay open source for Islamic
websites to enable them put prayer times on their sites.

I appreciate any suggestions/comments/ideas,

Jazakulallah khurein again,

Aziz