Re: SIRAGI, I need help !

Mirza Pasovic,

You will find joind to this mail two files :
- tohme.png which show some characters and their squellettons. Those are my
best results. But I'm not satisfied with that.

- srctest.tgz : is an archive containing all source files needed to make
program and test squelettisation. Read file named USAGE to see how to compile
and use.

Muhammad Alkarouri,
Great ! Thank you very much ! I really appreciate scholar.google.com, since I
didn't know it. I will soonest explore the search results. I think I will
find what am I looking for. Thank you again.

regards
Tarik