Re: compiled version of libqte.2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10 ??

you're working very fast maa shaa' allaah.

I don't know of any library available for handling arabic text - this sounds
like a good idea. I've often wanted to start on something that can deduce the
jidhr of a word etc., but haven't started yet. It's obviously a lot of work,
but very useful.

Concerning the data, arguably the original author has rights over the data and
you can't use it without his permission. Even though the elements of the data
are in the public domain, he has gone to a lot of work to gather it together
and to enter it into a database. Others will have a different opinion no
doubt.

wassalaam
abdulhaq