quran data etc

assalaamu `alaykum

jazaakumallaahu khairan to everyone working on the quran data and font files.
I'm looking at this at the moment and would like to know where is the latest
quran data (I assume in libquran CVS but..) and where is the latest font file?
Incidentally I have an old version of the quran xml and I noticed a mistake
in the data which I think has probably already been fixed (surat annisaa'
131).

On this topic, for M Yousif, when looking at the quran data (005.xml,006.xml
etc) that I found that at the end of some of the data files there is an
extraneous character. Perhaps this causes a problem with certain versions of
libexpat?

wassalaam
abdulhaq