[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quran project
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Quran project
- From: Maher Ben Moussa <m dot ben dot moussa at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:24:28 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=JWEE2w7Nf+BkXxDetlZO27A+2xALMeaxO8WE9zEYqCHkaS/K4qKwii9D8v0HrQLNYGLW+pTt1FbVSyI4ywxEQWkeolOyCX9ud+hAcibNSSc8zhS2A17Wr3BU8vIXQ0F4tRFgcxEyQpdGrDdluW3JdTldhzfbkllZ3iBrbUVEh/A=
Why did you never commit it to the CVS server? or is it already there
and I didn't see it?
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:31:31 -0800 (PST), Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Maher Ben Moussa wrote:
> > Wasn't someone working on the same kind of project too? Someone else
> > was also developing a browser based quran viewer with XML and XSL. I
> > thought Ossama Khayat, but I might be wrong. It is better to
> > collaborate with the developer of this project
> Indeed. I created an XSL and a CSS to display the Quran file in a better way in
> the browser.
> but got drifted away.
> Maybe we can revive this, or I can help with it.
> - Ossama