Re: Amr Khaled and Linux

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 04:43:24PM -0400, Ali Echihabi wrote:

>    Salam everyone !
>    I have a project proposal.
>    [1]http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~aechi061/LinuxHayat.html
>    Please visit the page above and let me know what you think.
>    Best regards,
>    Ali Echihabi
>    MMath Candidate, University of Waterloo.
>
>    (519) 497- 5712

salam,
I still donno exactly what this has to do with arabeyes, do you propose that we start spreading GNU/Linux by trying to contact the life makers' team and tell them about GNU/Linux ?

I'm currently working on a GNU/Linux live CD, I'm doing this because arabbix is _in MY opinion_ dead. And we at eglug.org always need a CD to demonstrate the Arabic desktop.

I'll be using gnome though, As it's 100% translated. Maybe It can be of any help.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer