Re: WinSCP3

you can use the Qamoose project http://qamoose.arabeyes.org/

- Hatem
----- Original Message -----
From: S.K.
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: WinSCP3

Alsalam Alikom,

Ramadan Kareem …

I read about WinSCP in Arabeyes Todo List and visited the site mentioned.. The site offers a translation administration page where you can download some files and start translation.

I am interested in this project but I don’t know how I can translate some technical words to Arabic!! … Is there a list of words I can use to translate?  “I am new here so forgive me if my question seems to be silly!!” I need some guidance ….and I will try to do my best..

Salam

Suhaila